“Hey, what do you want to do today?”
“I dunno, whatchu wanna do?”
If you need something to do on Sunday after you’ve done your usuals (church, etc), pick a thing or two from the list below! Most are relaxing and can help wind down your mind and body in preparation for your upcoming week:
- Go to the Farmer’s Market
- Volunteer in your community
- Movie marathon! (at home on the couch with some good snacks and good company)
- Romantic dinner or family dinner
- Babysit a few hours for someone who you know needs a break!
- Play board games or cards with your family – ‘quality family time’
- Enjoy nature! Go on a bike ride, on a run or long walk somewhere beautiful. There’s plenty of beautiful places in the Bay Area.
- Light a candle and some incense, turn on some good music and just chill
- Read a book or write in your journal
- Call and catch up with your loved ones that you barely have time to talk to during the busy week
- Prepare for the upcoming week, laundry, meal prep…
- Rest! Do nothin’!! Nap off-and-on through-out the day
Happy Sunday KBLX Nation!