The Salt & Straw ‘scoop shops’ (ice cream shops) have announced their seasonal ‘Thanksgiving Celebration’ flavors and they sure are interesting!
Salt & Straw began in Portland and has since branched out to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Diego and Seattle. They are known and loved for their ‘out of the norm’ flavors, and if you’ve never tried any, now would be the perfect time. Their Thanksgiving flavors are practically daring you to try!
Thanksgiving Celebration flavors in San Francisco this year:
– Sweet Potato Casserole with Maple Pecans
– Roasted Cranberry Sauce Sorbet
– Roasted Peach & Sage Cornbread Stuffing
– Salted Caramel Thanksgiving Turkey
– Spiced Goat Cheese & Pumpkin
If you want more detail on each flavor listed above, see here: Salt & Straw Thanksgiving Flavors #SF
If these flavors are a bit more daring than you can bare, you can try out some of their more ‘simple’ flavors:
– Honey Lavender
– Salted, Malted, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
– Breakaway Matcha & Black Raspberry
– Dandelion Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies & Cream
And much more!
San Francisco locations are in Hayes Valley on Hayes St., Pacific Heights on Fillmore St., and Burlingame on Burlingame Ave.
Happy Ice Cream tastin’!